To empower under privileged children and youth through education and community-based development projects so that we bring about global development.
Our Belief System
It takes a village to raise a child- Our efforts combined with those of other community players are critical in bringing about positive outcomes in our children. We are responsible for nurturing future leaders in our communities.
Help people around the world
The Founding Trustees of Va Tonatsa Foundation were united by one common cause which is to empower underprivileged children and youth.
Decency, honor, bravery
Everyone deserves their chance
It takes a village to raise a child- Our efforts combined with those of other community players are critical in bringing about positive outcomes in our children.
Some Of Our Projects
These children require your help!
Join The moving train to help these kids
We received seed to do a moringa project so as to help children at Mapanga Primary School.
Donate for education in Mapanga Primary School
We donated some goods and uniforms to the children at Mapanga Primary.
- Fundisa is our educational fund that enables us to offer bursaries to underprivileged learners
- Fundisa is funded by; Trustees, Partners of Va Tonatsa and ad-hoc donors
- We also use funds paid into Fundisa to buy school supplies for beneficiaries i.e uniforms stationery
- Fisherman is our skills equipment tool that offers training and development to youth in underprivileged communities.
- We offer training programs in ICT, Farming, Hairdressing and manufacturing.
- Our key module is Entrepreneurship which teaches fundamentals of running own business.
- This is our arm that offer Psycho- Social Support to disadvantaged children.
- We assist child headed families to cope with pressures of running households at a tender age.
- We teach children on matters such as early childhood marriages & Reproductive Health
- This is leadership and advocacy programme that we offer to children.
- We encourage children to speak out on matters that affect. Enforcement of children’s rights.
- It’s a platform for interaction among children to share views on life
Your Support Means a Lot
Each donations matter, even the smallest ones. Donate $2( average price of coffee in the USA) and someone’s life will get better!